Question: Why am I getting an invalid token error while trying to log into the website?
Answer: If you haven't cleared your Internet Browser Cache recently, it can cause token error's.
Solution: Below are the steps to clear out you Internet browser cache (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari):
For Internet Explorer:
- Once your browser is open, click the Gear icon at the top right to open the Settings menu. Then, select Safety and Delete Browsing History. (Or, alternately, you may simply press Ctrl+Shift+Delete to open the Delete Browsing History window.)
- Select Temporary Internet Files and Cookies.
- Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to perform the operations.
- Your computer will work for a moment, and then the process will be complete. You've successfully cleared Internet Explorer Cache!
- Restart Internet Explorer and you're done!
For Google Chrome V10+:
- Open the settings on Chrome. Click the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the browser to the right. Click settings on the bottom of the menu. (A faster way to get there is to press Control+Shift+Delete)
- From settings, click Show advanced settings.... It's located at the very bottom of the settings section.
- Scroll to the privacy section and click Clear browsing data. (Bottom of the page)
- Select Empty the cache and Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data. Change Obliterate the following items from" to "the beginning of time.
- Press Clear browsing data.
- Restart Google Chrome and you are done!
For Google Chrome: v1- v9:
- Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner) and select Options
- On the Under the Hood tab, click the Clear Browsing data... button.
- Select the Empty the cache check-box and Delete Cookies.
- You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from This period dropdown menu.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button
- Restart Google Chrome and you're done!
- Click the Firefox menu in the top left corner. Next, select the right arrow next to History >, and click Clear Recent History.
- Make sure Details is expanded, then select Cache and Cookies from the list.
- In the Time Range to Clear drop down, select Everything
- Select Clear Now.
- Your computer will work for a moment, and the process will be complete.
- Restart Firefox
- You've successfully cleared Firefox's Cache!
- Once your browser is open, click the Gear icon on the top right.
- Select Reset Safari... This will prompt a screen to open.
- Select Remove all website data at the very bottom of the prompt.
- Click Reset.
- Restart Safari!